Grévin Wax Museum
The Grévin Museum in Prague was created according to the proven Paris concept, and therefore promises an interesting spectacle. After all, even the investment was not small at all, it exceeded 300 million crowns.
Information for visitors
Interesting facts Grévin Wax Museum
The Grévin Museum can be found in the center of Prague on the main route leading from the Municipal House to the Old Town Square (in Celetná Street). In the museum you will find a wide range of wax figures of famous personalities, both Czech and foreign.
The museum is divided into several parts, in which you have the opportunity to get to know several different worlds.
• The Magic Lab is a focused world of mystery and magic. Be sure to check out this alchemical lab.
• In the next part you will find the Old Prague Café, where you will find Bohumil Hrabal, Vladimír Menšík, France Kafka and others.
• The sanctuary of sports hosts the world's greatest personalities. The sports shrine of fame is dominated by a huge magic screen, where you can indulge in football, hockey or tennis on your own or with friends. In this part you will find, for example, Emil Zátopek, Roman Šebrle, Dominik Hašek or Jaromír Jágr.
• In the next part of the museum you will find history through the ages. Therefore, you can meet Saint Wenceslas, Jan Hus, Emperor Rudolf II, King Charles IV. also with Maria Theresa or for example with Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk.
• In the "Magic Theater" section, you will be drawn into the world of colors, velvet, as well as famous actors and artists. In this world you can meet the unforgettable John Lennon, Miloš Forman, Jan Tříska, Ema Destinová and the eccentric Mozart.
• The ballroom offers meetings with the most famous people on our planet, such as George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
• A workshop full of discoveries allows you to create your own 3D portrait with the help of a smartphone.
It is open here every day from 10 am to 7 pm.