A number of attractions in one place, with an area of 2,800 m2, await children and their parents in Bong, a family amusement park in Brno. It boasts, among other things, attractions, each of which represents either the state or the continent of the world. In a single day, children can complete a pilgrimage around the world.
Attractions for children and adults
Although Bongo is an amusement park especially for children, it is also adapted for their parents and adult companions. They can either just accompany their branches or try out the individual attractions themselves. Due to strict safety and hygiene regulations, older children can move around the Bong on their own without any worries, while their parents can have a snack in the local bistro, join the free Wi-Fi or sit in the reading corner for a while. Bongo is simply a place that provides fun for the whole family.
What awaits you in Bong?
1. Africa - a number of slides and climbing frames, an endless labyrinth of the African jungle
2. USA - Indianapolis - Bongo racetrack for future F1 racers. There is a park with wheelchairs for smaller children
3. Indonesia - a challenging journey to the top of an Indonesian volcano - giant slides
4. China - a large inflatable jumping dragon
5. Europe - a large inflatable bouncy castle
6. Madagascar - bungee trampoline
7. Himalayas - climbing wall
How to get to Bonga?
You can find Bongo Brno at 51 Pražákova Street, and if you are coming here by car, turn from Vídeňská Street into the warehouse area of the ASKO store. Here the road to Bong is marked with arrows. You can also get to the place by bus No. 50 and tram No. 2 (Bohunická stop), but it is still about 400 meters from the stop.
Author: Andrea Štyndlová